5 Days, 4 Nights Tours
- Tour No 1: South Coast, Wild Life, Hill Country, Kandy
- Tour No 2: Gem City, Wild Life, Hill Country, Kandy/ Dambulla, Sigiriya
- Tour No 3: Ancient Cities, Kandy, Hill Country
Tour No 1:
Day 1: Morning- leave for Bentota. On the beach, at leisure. Overnight Bentota. Day 2: Morning- leave for Tissamaharama via Galle. 17c. Dutch fortified city. Lunch enroute. Afternoon visit the Yala National Park. Overnight tissamaharama. Day 3: Morning- leave for Nuwara Eliya, superb high country scenery. Lunch at Nuwara Eliya. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight Nuwara Eliya. Day 4: Morning- sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya. Proceed to Kandy, the picturesque hill capital. Overnight Kandy. Day 5: Morning- visit the Dalada Maligawa, Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of the Buddha. Shopping and sightseeing in Kandy. Afternoon- return to Colombo visiting the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala.
Tour No 2:
Day 1: Morning- leave for Rathnapura “City of Gems” Visit a Gem Pit and a Gem Museum enroute. Proceed to Udawalawa National Park famous for elephants. Overnight Udawalawa. Day 2: Morning- leave for Nuwara Eliya, tea carpetted hills and cloud mountains. Lunch en route. Sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya including the Hakgala Botanical Gardens. Overnight Nuwara Eliya. Day 3: Morning- leave for Kandy, hill cradled citadel. Shopping and sightseeing. Evening visit the Dalada Maligawa, temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of The Buddha. Overnight Kandy. Day 4: Morning- leave for Habarana, visiting the 5th c. Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Dambulla Cave Temple en route. Lunch at Sigiriya. Proceed to Habarana. Overnight Habarana. Day 5: Morning at leisure. Afternoon return to Colombo.
Tour No 3:
Day 1: Morning- leave for Anuradapura 3rd c.BC -8th c. AD. Visiting Negambo. Lunch at Anuradapura. Afternoon- sightseeing. Overnight Anuradapura. Day 2: Morning- leave for polonnaruwa- Medival Capital visiting Mihintale (cradle of Buddhism). Late afternoon tour of the city. Overnight Polonnaruwa. Day 3: Morning- leave for Sigiriya, visiting 5c. Rock Fortress. Afternoon- proceed to Kandy, visiting Dambulla Cave Temple enroute. Overnight Kandy.
Day 4: Morning- visit Dalanda Maligawa, the golden roofed temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of The Buddha. Sightseeing and shopping in Kandy. Afternoon- leave for Nuwara Eliya. Day 5: Morning- sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya mist clad enchanting hill resort planned by homesick English tea planters, A visit to a tea estate and Hakgala Botanical Gardens. Afternoon- leave for Colombo via Ginigathhena.
- Car will be provided for sightseeing purposes and transfers as per inclusions & itinerary mentioned below.
- Visa is on arrival and cost to be borne by the customer
- Daily Breakfast and dinners
- All Transfers and sight seeing on Private vehicle basis
- English Speaking Tour Guide/Private Chauffer
- Please note if your flight lands in Colombo before 5 AM or after 7 PM, there will be an extra supplement charge of 25 USD per person for the airport transfers
- Please note standard hotel check in Time is 2PM and Check out time is 11 AM. If you require early check in (before 2 PM), there will be an extra supplement charge of 40 USD per person Complimentary Inclusions**:
- Discount coupons at ODEL/MONDY
- Complimentary Sim card on arrival