10 Days Tour
- A complete trip covering most attractive tourist locations around the island including wild life tour, nature and adventure tour.
- Day 1: Morning leave for Kitulgala lush green destination with wonderful scope for white water rafting in the Kelani river with encounter of grade 2 & 3 rapids.
- Day 2: In Kitulgala sightseeing and trekking.
- Day 3: Leave for Kandy via Nawalapitiya through picturesque scenery.
- Day 4,5,6: In Kandy. Exploring the beautiful Knuckles Range Heritage & wilderness area will simply take your breath away! The Hanthana range of mountains is also a possibility and Wasgamuwa National Park where wild elephants could be easily sighted. May also visit the Dalada Maligawa the golden roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of the Buddha and witness traditional drumming during “pooja” morning, afternoon and evening.
- Day 7: Proceed to Habarana visiting the Sigiriya Rock Fortress (5th c. AD) enroute.
- Day 8: Visit Polonnaruwa, the medival city with grand stone sculpture and shows the influence of the South Indian Hindu Culture on the Sinhala Buddhist art and architecture At leisure at Habarana. Lovely jungle surroundings.
- Day 9: Early morning Leave for Colombo visiting Yapahuwa enroute.
- Day 10: At leisure in Colombo.
- Car will be provided for sightseeing purposes and transfers as per inclusions & itinerary mentioned below.
- Visa is on arrival and cost to be borne by the customer
- Daily Breakfast and dinners
- All Transfers and sight seeing on Private vehicle basis
- English Speaking Tour Guide/Private Chauffer
- Please note if your flight lands in Colombo before 5 AM or after 7 PM, there will be an extra supplement charge of 25 USD per person for the airport transfers
- Please note standard hotel check in Time is 2PM and Check out time is 11 AM. If you require early check in (before 2 PM), there will be an extra supplement charge of 40 USD per person Complimentary Inclusions**:
- Discount coupons at ODEL/MONDY
- Complimentary Sim card on arrival