12 Days Tour
- A complete tour covering most attractive tourist locations around the island including Kandy, Anuradhapura and Pollonnaruwa ancient cities, Trincomalee, Jaffna.
- Day 1: Morning leave for Kandy visiting a tea estate & elephant orphanage at Pinnawala. Evening visit Dalada Maligawa the golden roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of the Buddha. Overnight in Kandy.
- Day 2: Morning visit many interesting temples- Lankatilleke, Gadaladeniya, Embekke closeby and handicrafts ,gem & jewellery shops. Overnight in Kandy.
- Day 3: Morning leave for Anuradhapura, first capital of Sri Lanka dating back to 3rd c. BC – 8th c. AD. Visit ruins. The “Rajarata” King’s country dotted with magnificent stupas and picturesque lakes which has irresistible charm to the visitor. Overnight Anuradhapura.
- Day 4: Early morning leave for Wilpattu National Park famous for leopard. Unique in its topography having several inland ‘villus’ (lakes) that attracts thousands of water birds. Bear and heard of deer and sambhur are common. Overnight at Anuradhapura.
- Day 5: Morning leave for Polonnaruwa Medival capital. Beautiful evocative ruins in stone. The Gal Vihare sculptures are the glory of Polonnaruwa and the peak of its artistic achievement. Overnight Polonnaruwa.
- Day 6: Morning leave for Trincomalee famed for its natural harbor. Picnic Lunch. Overnight Trincomalee / Nilaveli.
- Day7: In Trincomalee at leisure. On the beach and sightseeing. Many interesting sights such as the Koneshwaram Kovil, Kanniya hot springs, and a deep blue sea! All water sports are available here including fishing, scuba diving, sea angling and exciting whale watching.
- Day 8: In Trincomalee.
- Day 9: Early morning leave for Jaffna- the magnetic north. Starkly beautiful. Delft island famous for its wild ponies, Buddhist historical sight “Kandarodei” spred amidst palmyrah trees, Nallur Kandaswamy temple, Jaffna’s premier place of worship Nagadipa, popular Buddhist shrine and of course the Casuarina beach named after the casuarina trees along the coral strewn shore. The sea is very shallow and you must wade out some distance to swim. In Jaffna market you can buy the famous Jaffna mangoes, see a wide variety of mats, baskets, hats, and other items woven from Palmyrah leaves.
- Day 10 : In Jaffna.
- Day 11: Proceed to Colombo.
- Day 12: In Colombo.
- Car will be provided for sightseeing purposes and transfers as per inclusions & itinerary mentioned below.
- Visa is on arrival and cost to be borne by the customer
- Daily Breakfast and dinners
- All Transfers and sight seeing on Private vehicle basis
- English Speaking Tour Guide/Private Chauffer
- Please note if your flight lands in Colombo before 5 AM or after 7 PM, there will be an extra supplement charge of 25 USD per person for the airport transfers
- Please note standard hotel check in Time is 2PM and Check out time is 11 AM. If you require early check in (before 2 PM), there will be an extra supplement charge of 40 USD per person Complimentary Inclusions**:
- Discount coupons at ODEL/MONDY
- Complimentary Sim card on arrival