14 Days Tours
- A complete tour covering most attractive tourist locations around the island including Kalpitiya, ancient cities, kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Yala and Beach Stay.
- Day 1: Morning- leave for Kalpitiya connected with history & legend now famous for whale and dolphin watching. Emerging beach resort, the land skirted by the sea on one side and lagoon on the other. Fourteen unspoiled island basking in the sun, rimmed by blue water of the Indian ocean. Overnight at Kalpitiya.
- Day 2: Visit Talawila church and explore fishing villages etc.
- Day 3: Morning- leave for Anuradhapura Ancient city 3rd c. BC- 8th c. AD. Tour of the ruins of splendid ancient shrines and buildings. Anuradhapura was an example par excellence of a Hydraulic Civilization, According to the ancient Sinhala chronical Mahavamsa was a model of planning with precincts set aside for huntsmen, scavengers, heretics, as well as for foreigners. Overnight Anuradhapura.
- Day 4: Morning leave for Habarana. After lunch visit Sigiriya Rock fortress 5th c. Ad. a royal citadel for over 18 years. The complex of buildings part royal palace, part fortified town and water gardens on par with the best of the ancient world. Overnight at Habarana.
- Day 5: leave for Kandy, the most visited and beautiful city of Sri Lanka with a beautiful lake as the centre- piece. Sightseeing including the Botanical Gardens In peradeniya, one of the best in Asia and the golden roofed Dalada Maligawa, Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of the Buddha in time to witness “pooja” and Kandyan drumming. Overnight in Kandy.
- Day 6: In Kandy. Many interesting temples, lovely walks and plenty of souvenir shops, Kandy being the repository of our arts and crafts.
- Day 7: Morning leave for Nuwara Eliya, a town built by nostalgic British planters. Beautiful scenery 6187 ft. above sea level tea carpeted hills and high country vegetation mist covered hills and fernery.
- Day 8: Leave for Horton Plains nature mist. Overnight at Horton Plains.
- Day 9: Morning proceed to Yala National Park. Premier national park famous for elephants among other animals and birds. Overnight at tissamaharama.
- Day 10 : At Tissamaharama/ Hambantota.
- Day 11, 12, 13: Beach stay on the south coast.
- Day 14: Return to Colombo.
- Car will be provided for sightseeing purposes and transfers as per inclusions & itinerary mentioned below.
- Visa is on arrival and cost to be borne by the customer
- Daily Breakfast and dinners
- All Transfers and sight seeing on Private vehicle basis
- English Speaking Tour Guide/Private Chauffer
- Please note if your flight lands in Colombo before 5 AM or after 7 PM, there will be an extra supplement charge of 25 USD per person for the airport transfers
- Please note standard hotel check in Time is 2PM and Check out time is 11 AM. If you require early check in (before 2 PM), there will be an extra supplement charge of 40 USD per person Complimentary Inclusions**:
- Discount coupons at ODEL/MONDY
- Complimentary Sim card on arrival