7 Days, 6 Nights Tours
- Tour No 1: Ancient cities, Kandy, Hill Country, Wild Life, South Coast
- Tour No 2: Hill Country, Kandy, Ancient Cities, East Cost
- Tour No 3: Ancient Cities, Kandy, Arugambay, Udawalawa, Gem City
Tour No 1:
Day 1: Morning- leave for Anuradhapura (3rd c. BC – 8 th c. AD) via Puttalam. Lunch at Anuradhapura. Afternoon- sightseeing of the Ancient City. If time permits visit Mihintale (cradle of Buddhism) Overnight Anuradhapura. Day 2: Early morning- leave for Wilpattu National Park with Picnic Lunch. Afternoon- proceed to Habarana. Overnight Habarana. Day 3: Morning- proceed to Kandy visiting the 5 c. Sigiriya Rock Fortress en route. Sightseeing in Kandy, Sri Lanka’s cultural center and the most beautiful city. Evening visit the Dalada Maligawa, the golden roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of The Buddha. Overnight Kandy. Day 4: Morning- leave for Nuwara Eliya, heart of the tea country. Visit a tea estate en route. Afternoon- sightseeing including the Hakgala Botanical Gardens, overnight Nuwara Eliya. Day 5: Morning- leave for tissamaharama via Koslanda. Afternoon visit Yala National Park. Overnight at Tissamaharama. Day 6: Morning leave for Galle the 17 c. Dutch fortified city, Sightseeing in Galle. Afternoon proceed to Hikkaduwa. At leisure on the beach. Overnight Hikkaduwa. Day 7: Morning leave for Colombo. Afternoon shopping and sightseeing in Colombo.
Tour No 2:
DAY 1: Morning leave for Nuwara Eliya heart of the tea country. Misty mountains and emerald tea gardens. Lunch at Kitulgala. Overnight Nuwara Eliya. Day 2: Morning sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya including Hakgala Botanical Gardens. Proceed to Kandy visiting a tea estate and factory en route. Overnight Kandy. Day 3: Morning enjoy Sri Lanka’s most beautiful city. Visit the Dalada Maligawa, the golden roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of The Buddha. Proceed to Habarana visiting (if time permits) Dambulla Cave Temple en route. Overnight Habarana/ giritale. Day 4: Morning visit 5 c. Sigiriya Rock Fortress and proceed to Polonnaruwa. Late afternoon tour of the Medival Capital. Overnight Polonnaruwa. Day 5: morning proceed to Trincomalee. At Leisure on the beach. Overnight Trincomalee / Nilaveli. Day 6: Morning sightseeing in Trincomalee. Proceed to Colombo. Overnight Colombo. Day 7: In Colombo. Shopping and sightseeing in Colombo.
Tour No 3:
Day1: Morning- leave for Anuradhapura (3rd c. BC- 8th c. AD) via Puttalam. Afternoon- sightseeing of the Ancient City. If time permits visit Mihintale (cradle of Buddhism) Overnight Anuradhapura. Day 2: Early morning- leave for Wilpattu National Park with Picnic Lunch. Afternoon proceed to Habarana. Overnight Habarana. Day 3: Morning- proceed to Kandy visiting the 5 c. Sigiriya Rock Fortress en route. Evening visit the Dalada Maligawa the golden roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of the Buddha. Overnight Kandy. Day 4: Morning leave for Arugambay (East Cost) via Mahiyangana, Maha Oya, Siyambalanduwa. Overnight Arugambay. Day 5: Arugambay- at leisure. Enjoy the sun surf and sand. Best between April- Nov. Arugambay is rated 3rd among the best 20 surfing destination in the world. Overnight at Arugambay. Day 6: Morning proceed to Udawalawa National Park via Monaragala, Wellawaya. Overnight at Udawalawe. Day 7: Afternoon proceed to Colombo visiting Rathnapura (Gem City) en route.
- Car will be provided for sightseeing purposes and transfers as per inclusions & itinerary mentioned below.
- Visa is on arrival and cost to be borne by the customer
- Daily Breakfast and dinners
- All Transfers and sight seeing on Private vehicle basis
- English Speaking Tour Guide/Private Chauffer
- Please note if your flight lands in Colombo before 5 AM or after 7 PM, there will be an extra supplement charge of 25 USD per person for the airport transfers
- Please note standard hotel check in Time is 2PM and Check out time is 11 AM. If you require early check in (before 2 PM), there will be an extra supplement charge of 40 USD per person Complimentary Inclusions**:
- Discount coupons at ODEL/MONDY
- Complimentary Sim card on arrival